Boat Rental Amsterdam
Mokumboot rents out 70 boats in Amsterdam from 7 locations. You can set sail yourself with your friends and boat through the canals and navigate your own route along the Herengracht, Prinsengracht and Rijksmuseum. Or discover the nine streets in the Jordaan.
Something to celebrate, take out one of our 60 boats and sail yourself. Don’t feel like taking the rudder? No worries!
Just lean back with a nice drink while our skipper shows you the most beautiful spots of the most beautiful canals of Amsterdam on board the Mr Grey or Mr Brown.
Corona virus; additional rules
If you do not belong to the same household, a maximum of 4 persons can be on board. If you belong to the same household the maximum is 6 people.
By a household, the government intends married couples, registered partners or other partners and parents, grandparents and children, whom live at one address.
Residential groups, homes and student houses are not to be considered one household.
Any questions? Please give us a call at +31202105700 or book online.
Other rules and restrictions apply due to the covid-19 virus.
- Please only sail near your own residence. Avoid unnecessary travel to Amsterdam. Take the bicycle and avoid public transport
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others at the rental location
- Make use of the waiting areas, which are marked at the locations to keep your distance from others.
- Boat rentals will be spread throughout the day as much as possible.
- Everything is completely contactless
- Please follow instructions from Mokumboot personal.
- Every boat is cleaned after use by Mokumboot employees. This may cause a little extra waiting time.
- All persons on board must be in good health.
- Please stay at home with mild flu or cold symptoms.